Other categories of leave to enter/leave to remain

  • Leave to enter the United Kingdom as a person exercising rights of access to a child resident in the United Kingdom (and their partners and children)
  • HM Forces (and their spouses, civil partners, unmarried or same-sex partners and children
  • Settlement application for applicants and their family members
  • Parents, grandparents and other dependent relatives of persons present and settles in the United Kingdom
  • Administrative Review applications

Book a FREE consultation

Tel: 020 8951 9959

  • Please read our Privacy Notice before submitting your details:

    Privacy Notice - Click Here