Tel: 020 8951 9959
Visitor visa is granted to individuals who are visiting the UK. This is a visa granted for a period of six months. This could be for tourist, to visit families in the UK or to carry out short business meetings/conferences. A visit visa is required for Visa National countries. A visit visa can be applied for under different categories such as:
- Family visit
- Visit for Marriage/Civil Partnership
- Transit visitor
- Medical treatment
- Permitted paid Engagements (PPE)
An applicant has to meet the requirements under the above categories in order to be granted a visa to come to the UK.
UK Spouse Visa/Unmarried Partner
This type of visa can be applied for by a person who wishes to join their partner who is a British citizen, settled person or person with Refugee or Humanitarian Leave. The applicant has to submit an application from overseas at the British High Commission, Embassy or Consulate in the relevant country for Entry Clearance. The applicant has to complete a period of 5 years in the UK with their partner in the UK before being able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).
We deal with many other applications for Entry Clearance such as:
- Work permit employment
- Representatives of overseas newspaper, news agencies and broadcasting organisations
- Representatives of overseas businesses
- Private servants of diplomatic households
- Domestic workers in private households
- Overseas government employees
- Minister of religion, missionary, or members of a religious order
- Airport based operational grind staff of overseas-owned airlines
- Persons with United Kingdom ancestry (Commonwealth citizens)
- (Partners and children of above applicants)
We provide assistance with the full spectrum of immigration services based on our clients’ specific needs. We advise our clients in a logical order and treat each application as if it were our own.
Please contact us to discuss the above routes and their requirements for entry clearance