Yasar is a shareholding director at SMA Solicitors since its incorporation. He graduated with an LLB Honours degree in 2009. He successfully completed the Legal Practice Course in 2011. Upon completing a Training Contract, he was admitted as a Solicitor of England and Wales in August 2014.
After completing his studies, Yasar worked for a specialist immigration practice for six years where he earned valuable experience. Yasar’s practice involves advising individuals on all areas of immigration law with particular emphasis on the following:
- Immigration detention,
- Asylum and Human Rights applications.
- All Immigration Appeals at the First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
- All Immigration Appeals at the Upper Tribunal (UTIAC)
- All Immigration Appeals at the Court of Appeal
- All Entry Clearance applications
- Visit Visas
- Discretionary Leave applications
- All Family and Relationship applications,
- Settlement applications
- EEA applications for Family Members and Extended Family Members.
- Retained Rights and Permanent Residence applications under the EEA Regulations.
- Judicial Review applications
- Applications under Tier 1 to 5 of the Points Based System under the UK immigration rules.
- Naturalisation as a British Citizen
Yasar takes great pride in his work and has a proven track record in achieving successful outcomes for his clients.
Yasar is currently acting for an individual at the Upper-Tribunal whose case has been heard as a country guidance case, details of which are to be published in the near future.
Yasar is also the firm’s Compliance Officer for Finance and Administration in addition to having a supervisory role within the firm.